Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary teenage dude who wants to find out more about himself ....

JUST SAY IT

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Finishing line

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITs finally over I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 5 YEARS the effort of all times has finally come to an end .

Another year has passed and past challenges and competitions have been done
and I can finally rest with guilt and Say "I think I did Okay" ...
I cant believe im saying that SPM is Officially over .....

THE REST

Its been exactly 10 months of work labor and sweat beneath my face .
well that period is over for now ...
i am not going to look at further challenges of anything that has to do with
studying my arse off for a moment .
Imma take as much time to enjoy my freedom and not work on anything
Shall my every part and parcel pieces of my body be rested .
and I shall get up again when the time is up ..
till Then .. im not gonna blog about this year YET cause
for those going tomorrow . pack your bags and get ready for we are about to embark the most enjoyable time of our lives ..=)

Above all this i just wanna thank Jesus Christ for leading me through every part of this journey and I am truly thankful for his unending love and forgiveness for me .
and my family who has gave a full support all the ways i have been and my friends in school who stand by me every single moment of our school live will be cherished and loved in our hearts !
till then .... I shall Go ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages