Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary teenage dude who wants to find out more about himself ....

JUST SAY IT

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

IGnorance is YOur NEw BEst FRIEND ...


I dont know is it just me Or im feeling really emo these Few Days ...
Ive been feeling really bad .
and Im loosing my ground ..
and the feeling of no words to say get into my head .
I just dont know who to talk to anymore .
maybe im trying to hard ,
I just dont know myself anymore ....
Im coming back to you Lord ..I need you now theres no one else i could run too ...
sometimes i wonder why are we trying so hard to do our best . for our lives in earth is only
temporary . and someday we will have our last breathe on earth , who knows where were going next .

i wake up every morning ill stare at my hands for a moment . and say , im still alive . sometimes i cant even control my body till it hurts so much ..
the pressure is killing me ....the vast amount of information is killing me and practicing it hurts ,
we all try to put a mask on but I seem to realize theres no point hiding anymore . SIGH

boonhoe ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages