Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary teenage dude who wants to find out more about himself ....

JUST SAY IT

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Suddent thoughts....

Daisy, give yourself away
Lookup at the rain
The beautiful display
Of power and surrender
Giving us today
And she gives herself away

Rain, another rainy day
Comes up from the ocean
Give herself away
She comes down easy
On rich and debt the same
And she gives herself away

Let it go
Daisy, Let it go
Open up your fist
This fallen world
Doesn't hold your interest
It doesn't hold your soul
Daisy, let it go
As I sat in the bus waiting for my arrival back home ,
I experienced a major traffic jam and staring out my window
Into the Rainbow .
its been so long since i met one . i always wanted to know how does it feel to like fly over the rainbow but yet again this thought led me to a Promise ,
A promise which God had made to Noah that He would never destroy the earth with flood . that thought led me to think that how we humans live in blindness .
I know we Got our believes and religions even i have and i believe it with all my heart . but then again a thought came that . None actually finds out what happens after once faces death . i know its uncool to think about it but in reality .. who knows ..


Boonhoe ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages