Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary teenage dude who wants to find out more about himself ....

JUST SAY IT

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Twinkle

God knows why I put the title crazy .... gone out of ideas i guess ...


anyway !!!! here is my new posts !!!!

School Has started already and I feel really akward cause all my seniors are GONE !!! =( too bad even my brother has moved on ....

Firstdayofschool


I started the first day of school by hugging everybody i knew and it was just awesome to see them again.... but this year is different cause everybody has put all the shit behind and freaking moved on from last year i am indeed really glad ..
but from now on im gonna take studies seriously unlike the last 10 years of my life i never take studies seriously till this year and im gonna do it and ill reach the highest as possible
sorry guitars i might have to lay you aside =( i know it hurts ... ( some drama shit )

anyway Holidays have been awesome .. my life has been great .... friends are GOOD .....
want some goals this year like say ....
a beanie to freaking cover my ugly hair XD ..... FINAL RIOT DVD BABY !!!
and more ... looking forward for my CHINESE NEW YEAR ... thats where im gonna earn some money babeh .....
in case you dont know how a beanie looks like it actually looks like this cause everybody seem to ask me what is a beanie ....


till then happy new year PEEPS ....

Bh -





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages