Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary teenage dude who wants to find out more about himself ....

JUST SAY IT

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Misery Loves its Company

It All Seems Blur where My head starts to Bang
My Vocals became rare
and my Hands Are shaking again .
The sound OF The Songs
that Comes in My head
and my Problem starts to fade ....


HEY peopLE !!
That was a little poem For my Mp3 Player ,....
Seriouslly Got nothing to Do ....
anyway just saying that What I learned From the No Opologies
and when someones got into So much oF media ...
it can be LikE drugs ..... like
last two years the no opologies thing was like asking some questions like ....

Does music get you accompanied ??

Do You listen to music when youre down ??

How bout when youre eating ??

So they asked this questions and Im like almost everything i said
YEs !!!
So they said what IF those answers were for Drugs ??
And im like Shucks man !! ..... crazy .....
so its hard but im trying to keep my self away from music as much as possible


Y.E Biggest Sale In Sunway Pyramid

Got Up At 615 In the Morning ....
got Myself ready and Met up in School with our eye bags ....
Like freaking sleepy man ...
anwyay Boarded the bus reached there around 8.30
set up our stall and started our shifts ....
I guess Selling wasnt so easy its like
theres a pillar blocking our stall and we couldnt see who was coming ..
but the whole thing was tiring bUt a wonderful experience and was so FUn ....
And I bought new shoe lace From converse !! XD hahah
and NOw my shoe looks like this .....
and The Whole sunway thingy I went to MC Donalds Like 6 - 7 times i Kinda Forgot ....
and On sunday i Like Eat Mc Donalds Again hahahah ....
im like becoming a fat ass ,.....
And overall was really tiring ...
and we ended the day by having pizza Hut in Wangsa Maju ....


Aight thats all I guess Life Goes on Then ....
ROCK ON !! Plp
and heres Underoath Again !! haha
bOonHoe..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages