Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary teenage dude who wants to find out more about himself ....

JUST SAY IT

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Brand NeW StArt

I guess life Has Its ups and Downs .....
today ill be blogging about wad happened .......

im Gonna miss the time we had together
we have laughed , we have fought , we have cried together but

we had always love each other .....
But we will still Remain as friends forever .....
And im sorry for all the pain and hurt i caused you



Bare With this
.....

Well i guess life goes on we have to put our past behind and just Move along baby !!!
alright life has been Cool i guess ....

hahaha ....
Anyway ... well back to the same old life School , tuition ,
and guitar , i guess and have i told you I got a new MP3 !!! haha an
d
it looks like wallee's girlfriend whats the name again .... Eva i guess haha


Heres the photo !!

And haha I was late for English class the last week and this is the third time already ...
and Im like I gotta take photo of this !!!!
Once I got into class I was like .... i knew i was late and Then ....
I straight away looked at puan che suriyati and said ... yea Yea !! then she was like
you know what to do right ....





And this is like only one page there are four pages it says ( im sorry for bein late to English class ) cause its the third time so 100 per time ... and im like speechless and Owh yea .....

A BLAZE ....

Was it faith or Was it lucky ...
At the same time while I was Doing the 300 sentences ... there was a fire In
one of the so called most morden computer room where graphic designing a
nd stuff happened .. well hahah ... Apparentlly the fire was caused by the airconditional ... some students / teachers on it and sparks came out ... and Boom i thought it was fake but it turned out to be real ..... and yea it was Big .... and yea at the same time I tried using the fire exstinguisher but there was no hose nor pin to pull out and that sucks ... so we ran out of the class and the computer room was just next to my class and ii was kinda freak out !! cause i was scared of my bag ... and tHe watch !!! =) ...
and i couldnt take any pictures cause cant bring my phone and stuff ,....
Yea that was something extraordinary that day .........


MOVIES
Two awesome Movies .... First is
the movie that really freaks me out ... called "dark water "

like how the part where the little girl and Cecil was in the bath tub and she
was drowning cecil ...
and that my friend really freaks me out man im like Shit !!! my Brother was like wad The hell ??


And The Second one Is The Guardian my all time favorite .....


And You gotta admit that Ashtom kutcher is Friggin Hot ( im not gay )
That If i was a girl i would fall for him hahah
anyway this movie was awesome to me how he saved lives and all really touching .... and my
favorite soundtrack is in it cars by snow petrol !!


Alright I guess theres nothing much to talk about .... See ya all
people at school i gues God Bless !!

bOohoe




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages