Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary teenage dude who wants to find out more about himself ....

JUST SAY IT

Sunday, August 16, 2009

FraiL WordS




Another update From boon Hoe ....
and this time is about advices ... have been getting alot this few weeks ...
so there are some which i think I should always remind Myself ....

When Can we Find time to acctually appreaciate other people
I seem to Understand when one person face death only when we
start looking at the good points whithin them
some people kill themselves just to see whether someone cares ...



Yea I ve been thinking alot lately like seriouslly it doesnt matter
how that person treats you or How he behaves were all humans and I think we should treat Other people as good as equal as how Jesus treats us .....


And Owh anotherone from My brother .... I was like Wow ... words of wisdom

We gotta stand Firm at something if we wanna stay put
and grow up ....

-Kee Aun



This Week ....

Was kinda intresting week ... On friday i came Home ....
and I found Out That I had a New Monitor and its totally awesome ... man woohhoo !!
Its huge and I love It ...
anyway Finally Our Band had created something originally from us
And i hope It will turn out Well ....
Wish you all the best Ground Zero ...
and This week was my brothers girlfriends graduation day .. I didnt get to
Go but her parents came all the way from penanG was like totally awesome people XD
and On suday we went to pavilion and manage to get some photos ....
heres One XD

some random gretsch guitar which i think is Beautiful


More updates soon ......




boOnHoE...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages