Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary teenage dude who wants to find out more about himself ....

JUST SAY IT

Sunday, June 21, 2009

ThGiL eHT NI GnIKlAW


Yea I know You Dont KInda Understand The tittle just
board .. so Just made Up something which came up in my minD
hahah Kinda lame after you find so dont bother hahah !!!

alright ... ass usuall daily issuess Sad man =(

Everyday Is liKE THe SAME SHit OF gRey - Mike Shinoda - fort minor
its like everyday Its repeating itself .... heres Im sure everyone face the same thing everyday
so we all gotta bare This ...
But theres One way OuT !!!
haha and Thats God its like every time I Read the bible and Pray its like I have My life BACk ..
Like After I came home from mission trip its like ... aaww man the same crap again! !!
But im really thankful for My FAmily , Friends , the Food I have on my table , The clothes On Me ... yea I learned One Thing that we should just pause for a momment and just think About the things we have in life ... that other people dont have should appreciate it ....


FuTsAl...

Haha !! was A blasT !!! haha was totally awesome man thanks For inviting me charkry ...
was there and scored only one goal sad man then i realized that i sucked in Football ...
anyway haha was so Fun till I learned something that you shouldnt Like think only theres only a few people In mY team The Girls Dont mean a Thing and ....
Guys ... one word do not look down on them man Its like whoooo!! hahah awesome ...
and dont ever look down on just a single guy added to the team IT MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF DIFFERENCE Im telling ya it does .... had lots of fun and yea one way to WIn ...

DANce With the MUSIc while Playing Football - SaViN -( SO called the great )

anyways Hope too see you guys soon man hahah .. aight ill come up with more updates soon ...
And see ya aroound and Owh yea errrmm The BAnd better GeT ready aight auditions THIS SATurDAY DUDE !!!!!! haha so Just practice MAn Love yOu Guys Ps - Out !!

bOoNhOe*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages