Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary teenage dude who wants to find out more about himself ....

JUST SAY IT

Sunday, June 28, 2009

DeCepTion ---



I guess Every one Has a second Chance ...- Boon Hoe -

WE DID OUR BEST I GUESS

I dont mean to sound so Emotional and all haha
just feel like sharing with you people out there ...
Our band .. Ground zero Signed Up for a Prom audition ... yea were trying to get every experience we can find as possible ...
and we Did two songs ... one was love bug and the other one was ...
secret valentine and so we practiced those two songs for 3 days playing it over and over again ...
and we keep getting feedback from ourselves ... ya know i think I can see Ground Zero Finally growing into a new level really happy ... and thanks to DAVID OUR NEW Bassist .... XD he Did quite well just that DUDE you Gotta Move More man No MORE Stone On stage Alright And YEa Joanne LOVES You XD .... Kidding ....
anyway we did two songs During the audition ... the judges were LiKE ( YAWN ) Boring ... i mean Its a prom RIght It doesnt have to be METAL CORE ya know so I think I was the one who decided to Do LoveBUg .... so Just Hopefully We get in through the auditions !! and Most importantly Thank YOU all People In schOOl For supporting Us we really appreciate it thanks XD ...

DAiLy ...

SAy ...... life has Been Great ...for me this pass few weeks just that
havent been closer to God each day ... so draw back from the media.. gotta stop
anyway ..Im Gonna start This DAily update every week so hahah before I Forget ill just
ya know start to blog when ever i feel like before i FORGET ,....
so this week was pretty awesome .. haha Monday ... nothing much i guess ... tuesday tuition .. wedesday Got ... Y.E , thursday tuition .... and HAng Out At pm pasar malam Near my house sort of like get together RAmpai thingy .. its cool yea ... and mostly involved In y.E and the band ... XD and ' My Love ' get well soon okay =) ...


bOoNHoemy Brother showing his A## to us hahah But I Just LOVe Them XD

Updates ...
Gotta Finish My BM Roject really soon ,... and YEA haha i watched The priemeirs OF TRANSFORMERS 2 DUDe !!! how AWesome Is That ,... But unfortunately .. we were late =.=
so i missed alot cause of traffic JAmz ... anyway Was so frusfrated till I did Scremo At some random guy who was joging pass OUR CARR Dude i was Like using the Underoaths lyrics of writing on THE wallS .... Like ( I SWEAR WE NEED TO FIND SOME COMFORT IN THIS RUN DOWN PLACE !!!! ) something like that then i continued till he looked at us my brother ( Boon Aun ) and I was like Hide hide ... and he looked at us Thinking that we were Nuts Or something .... but it was really funny I totally laugh my Ass OFF ... !!!
im Totally Gonna watch again man !!! anybody please tell me when you all watching i wanna JOIN .... anyway kinda broke tooo this few days keep going out and I owe jwalita and MArk hahah Some Cash so see ya Arond people happy schooling AGAIN !!

From Love bOON hOe ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages