Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary teenage dude who wants to find out more about himself ....

JUST SAY IT

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cripple Of The Blood Shed

HEY guys
have been trough alot lately
so Didnt had time to Update my Blog so heres wad Happened
during the week......

EXAMS

Yea lots of exams for three weeks that is finally coming to an End
... Just Two more Days
anyway didnt care whether there was exam still the daily routine Killing zombies
On Left 4 Dead haha used it for a stress reliever ...
kinda ironic izzint it
played with JOhn ,Mark,My brother and I
and yea had a lot OF Fun haha should join us sometimes guys ...
and during the week I Screwed up mostly on paper Two .. for instance
Accounts , and Math also History paper ,,... saddly
.

THE COMING FREEDOM

YES Finally Guys exams coming to an end and
Ive Got lots Of plans Coming up .... So brace yourselfs ./...
and Pretty caught up with studies yea lifes been boring and Its all Goona take a
Break During the Holidays
I got a mission trip From my church Coming Up
to Kuala Lipis ...
yea so cant wait ,....
achivements that I hope to make .... say
learn more guitar stuff .. gotta keep up ...
Land A kickflip till now still cant get it right but cant really do much
cause time passes like woah ...
yea so catch up with you guys .... thats all I gotta say
Bye =)
God bless you all .....


MOVIES THAT I MUST WATCH

TERMINATOR Salvation

X MEN origins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages