Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary teenage dude who wants to find out more about himself ....

JUST SAY IT

Thursday, June 10, 2010

For the answer is yet to come .....


As William Shakespeare says ... Life briefs like a candle .

AS for my perspective i see this poem as life is short which is true , but for me
ill see that life is just fragile ,we as souls living in a human body seem to understand that
life is not only about how fun it could be but we never actually came to think that how important our lives are till Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins ..

The first time i ever felt how is it like to hold my own brother carrying him into
a safe place to finally breathe .. i soon to find out that live on earth is only temporary ......

Get well my brother ...

Tomorrow
and tomorrow,
and tomorrow;
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day;
To the last syllable of recorded time
and all our yesterays have lighted fools,
the way to dusty death.
Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow;
A poor player
that struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more;
It is a tale
told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

I Never Thought Things could happen just like This ..

AS I saw my brother getting up from his seat he then came suddenly collapsing to the ground .
AS i thought it was a joke but it wasnt . my heart sank with no words could express how i felt .
and from that time on all in my head was blanked and I didnt know what to do ..
i grabbed my phone got no idea to call sweat running down my face . and i carried my brother along with a few friends and my cousin into the aired condition room ....where he could breathe .
it awakened me that Its not just a saying when people seem to take for granted but when it really happens you would not know what to do as specially when it comes to your family members .


PAst purpose ...

It has been 6 months already ... and im finally paying attention to what im really suppose to do ..
and it finally caught my eye that Ya know somethings in life you gotta work hard ..
and i finally understood why my family wants me to really work hard if not ..try my very best .but for the rest ill put in Gods hands . for this week its all about what im suppose to do .. and i really thank God for such and awesome family .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages