Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just an ordinary teenage dude who wants to find out more about himself ....

JUST SAY IT

Friday, February 19, 2010

chinese new year + hang Outs + party + boredrom = work out























Hey guys ....
its me errmm again ?? XD
so heres what kind of happened during the whole week .. =)
eerrrmm

first day of chinese new year went to my uncles place ...
my grandma cooked theres nothing better than a good old grandma cooking its just amazing tastes like home !


Second day ....
Was going to my new uncles house ~! he didnt tell my granda ma that he bought so
she was kinda pissed XD but who cares ... the house was massive ...
its just amazing ...



third day ... ...

decided to stay at home all of us were tired .... and just chillin from food ... cause this year im planning not to eat so much like i always do ... i try to slow down a little ... and
words of gurmeet (stay away ffrom coke decreases your stamina XP ) cause like im running for my schools sports day ( fingers crossed ) i really hope i can join ... I wanna experience hows it feel running your heart out



fourth day ......
i went visiting with my dad like early in the morning like woke up
we went to four places .... all of it was my dads side so its my dads mothers sisters siblings and all i cant explain the names im really bad in remembering them ... till my dad need to like introduce them to me ... then i got lots of angpau ... like just me my dad and my grandmother ... we visited like alot of houses ...
Then the question ... ( i heard on the radio like to win paramore tickets In singapore like free flight tickets i was already pumped up and wanted to ask my dad cause a few of my band mates are going so im like .... super hyped up that time )
and the worst part is he said no =( ....
but its for the good also ... my studies and all ...
reached home around 11??


Justins party .........(totally awesome !! )

well we had lots of fun we played we laughed we ate (not much though ) sadly i only got like a few pics i was busy havin fun !! XD and again his house is Awesome ! got a freaking jammzz studio over in his house ....damn i were him ill already get a Gibson les paul
and awesome dude .... super nice guy and the worst part is ... i got kicked in the ass by his brother and his friend .... along with my cousin there was a mini hook there i was like jumpin like mad and hoping i can have my skills back ... ive havent touch bball since =( i think im gonna start now .... for a sport i felt like bball left me already .... but seriously dont under estimate them .. they are awesome and they are only form 3 Sick right ...??



Alone ??


Sometimes i feel really like lonely and stuff like theres no one to like share your feelings with ...
but i really wanna get closer to God .... its the only way cause like my bros got their own gfs ...
and im like always in the center but truth to be told ... theres alot more time i guess i just its just not mine ...
but sometimes i just miss the feeling of really loving somebody just the way they are ya know ...
its just awesome ...
but i guess ive got lot more stuff to think about like everytime i look at my bros they have someone like really close to talk too and like share their feelings and all ...
well i guess the only person for me Is GOD .. =)


( Enter into His name with thanksgiving And into His courts with praise Be thankfull to Him and bless His name )

pslams 100 : 4









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages